My name is Richard Iannone and I’m an atmospheric scientist that does quite a lot of coding as part of my research studies. I’m with Environment Canada in Vancouver, working on several atmospheric physics and chemistry projects. The research involves a combination of atmospheric monitoring and atmospheric modelling and this combined approach allows us to better understand the sources, transport, and sinks of airborne pollutants. In practice, I’m working with many large data sets, preparing and executing dispersion and chemical kinetics models, and doing plenty of statistical analyses.
Want to find out more and possibly get in touch? I’m on a few networks.
– hit me up on Twitter (I’m @riannone) and send me a DM, follow me, read my stuff, mention me
– connect with me on LinkedIn and follow my posts, send me an InMail
– check out my various open-source projects on GitHub and give me a star on those projects that look worthy
– look at some of my research papers on ResearchGate
– send me an email message and I will reply